Everyone want last Some days preparation tips for IBPS RRB CWE 4 Officer Scale I, II & III to crack exam and score maximum marks. IBPS RRB CWE 2015 will start from the very first week of next month and candidates are seeking for tips and tricks to crack IBPS RRB CWE 2015 exam easily. In this post we will try to give you some general preparation tips, Dos and Don’ts to crack IBPS RRB CWE 2015 Officer Scale 1 / IBPS RRB CWE 2015 Officer Scale 2 / IBPS RRB CWE 2015 Officer Scale 3.So let’s start
As you all know hardly 10-12 days are remaining for your exam. Now the time has come to show your strength to IBPS. So let’s discuss according to the subjects :
- This section carries the 50 marks so you have to get more marks in this section. This section may carry some lengthy questions (2 or 3) so try to avid these questions because it can waste your couple of minutes. Your speed of solution will decide your rank in overall merit.
- Practice more and more to get 45+ marks in this section.
- Learn tables upto 20, square upto 30 and cube upto 20. This will help you to solve the question within seconds and you can save your precious time.
Attempt : Aptitude Practice Test
- This section also carries the 50 marks. Reasoning is the only section in this exam that can decide your overall marks. If you get the logic soon, you will solve most of the questions in 20-25 minutes but if you face the problem to get the logic of the question then it may be very harmful for your marks.
- By the help of proper mind concentration and practice, you can achieve good marks in this section.
- If you feel that any particular question is difficult then leave it immediately and try to attempt next question.
Attempt : Reasoning Practice Test
- If you are thinking to attempt English then try to cover the comprehension. But during exam if you think the comprehension is lengthy then leave it for the last.
- Revise all the Grammar rules and Practice with mock test papers.
Attempt : English Practice Test
- First of all, don’t try to underestimate this section. Its not too easy as it seems.
- Prepare Hindi from some good book or Hindi news paper.
- Try to solve Hindi paragraphs daily.
- Read and learn some difficult words in Hindi, that may come in check the spell area in Hindi section.
Learn : Important Topic of Hindi
- This section carries 20 marks. Last year, this section carried 20 marks but in final result marking of computer section is out of 40 marks.
- Try to cram all the possible and last year questions.
- Read some topics very deeply with basic concepts like MS-Word, MS Office etc.
- Try to get good commands over new technology that are using in general banking.
Enhance Your Knowledge with : Yuayana Computer capsule – 2015 for bank exam
- This is the only section in which you can get 30+ Marks only in 10-15 minutes.
- Try to revise all the current affairs and Banking General Knowledge that you have learnt in last few months.
- Try to observe the news that is in newspaper from last two or three months and get all the details about them. There may be some question in your exam about that current news.
- Try to learn the capitals and currency of all the countries that are visited by our PM Shri Narendra Modi in last few months.
- Also update the recent change of CEO & MD of Nationalized Banks.
- Also read : Khel Protsahna awards 2015
Download : Current Affairs Pdf
At last we suggest a “RAMBAAN” to crack the exam that is try to attempt more and more IBPS RRB 4 mock tests and practice all the section as much as you can. We wish you all the best for your exam.