Get Delhi Police constable recruitment 2016 for 4669 post for male and female : Eligibility, age limit, educational qualification, physical test, exam pattern and other details. Delhi police constable recruitment 2016 is finally our and published by the official website of SSC. Many candidates were eagerly waiting for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 and finally it’s out for the 4669 post for male ( 3115 ) and female (1554).
on 09-09-2016 staff selection commission published the notification for the Delhi Police Temporary Constable Executive notification and inviting the online form from the eligible candidates.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Post Details:
|Sl No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Constable (Exe.) Female||815||443||250||46||1554|
|10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen in each category of Constable (Exe.) Male only as per rules. Out of 10% quota meant for Ex-servicemen, 50% of such quota will be reserved for following categories of Ex.-Servicemen;|
a) Having served in Special forces/NSG(Special Action Group)or;
b) Having received QI ‘Qualified Instructors” grading in the Commando Course or;
c) Officers from the Navy/Air Force who have worked in specialized Commando type units.
Note:- This reservation of Ex.-serviceman is subject to the outcome of SLP (Civil) No.1980/14—Commissioner of Police, Delhi Vs. Pawan Singh & Ors.
- The personnel of Central Para Military Forces are not eligible to apply under
- The number of vacancies is indicative and may undergo change anytime before declaration of result.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Constable Exe Recruitment 2016:
(A) Age limit for the post of Constable (Exe) Male is 18-21 years.
(B) Age limit for the post of Constable (Exe) Female is 18-25 years.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS For Delhi Police Constable Exe Recruitment 2016:
(at the time of filling of application form):
10+2 (Senior secondary) pass from a recognized Board/University. Relaxable upto 11th pass only for Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police and sons/daughters of Delhi Police Personnel & Multi Tasking Staff (formerly Class-IV employees) of Delhi Police only either in service, retired or deceased.
Delhi Police Constable Computer Based Test Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question||Max Marks||Time Allowed|
|General Knowledge / Current affairs||50||50|
PHYSICAL STANDARDS for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
|Category of candidates||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms )|
|For male candidates only GENERAL/OBC||170||81||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes||170||81||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||165||76||80|
|Residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.||165||76||80|
|Sons of serving, deceased, retired police personnel/ Multi Tasking Staff (Formerly group ‘D’ employees) of Delhi Police.||165||76||80|
|For Female candidates only GENERAL/OBC||157||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes & Schedules Tribes||155||–||–|
|Residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, 155 – – 11 Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.||155||–||–|
|Daughters of serving, deceased, retired police personnel/ Multi Tasking Staff (Formerly group ‘D’ employees) of Delhi Police||152||–||–|
Physical Endurance test (qualifying) for the post of Constable (Exe.) Male for all candidates including Ex-servicemen and Departmental candidates (age-wise) will be as under:-
|Age||1600||Long Jump||Hight Jump|
|Upto 31 years||6 Minutes||14 Feet||3’9”|
|From the age above 31 to 40 years||7 Minutes||13 Feet||3’6”|
|Above 40 years||8 Minutes||12 Feet||3’3”|
Physical Endurance test (qualifying) for the post of Constable (Exe.) Female for all candidates including Departmental candidates (age-wise) will be as under:-
|Age||1600||Long Jump||Hight Jump|
|Upto 31 years||08 Minutes||10 Feet||3’|
|From the age above 31 to 35years||09 Minutes||09 Feet||2’9”|
MEDICAL STANDARD FOR Male and Female:
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/12 of two eyes (without glasses) and shall be free from colour blindness.
- Candidates who have undergone Lasik surgery for improvement of their vision (Eye Sight) will be eligible, if their vision (Eye Sight) is found normal after the conduct of the following Tests at the Govt. Hospital:-
- Contrast sensitivity.
2. Dim light vision(Mesopic vision)
3. Glare acuity
- The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose vein, loss or deformity of fingers & chest and joints, Halux valgus, halux rigidus, squint in eyes, bow legs and other deformity including loss of any part of body.
- The candidates should be of sound state of health, free from defect, deformity or disease likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties. No relaxation is allowed to any category of candidates on this count.
How to Fill Delhi Police Constable Online Form:
- Goto the Official Website for SSC Online Form i.e. ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link for Constable Apply online.
- Click on Register now and fill your details.
- Now after submitting the form a new form will be open for your more details.
- Now upload your photo and signature.
- Now your details will be send to the registered email id.
- Get your login details and Pay fee either online or via offline.
Free Delhi Police Constable Mock Test:
You can prepare for your exam with our free online topic wise mock tests in hindi and English.
- Aptitude Practice Test in Hindi
- Aptitude Practice Test in English
- Reasoning Practice Test in Hindi
- Reasoning Practice Test in English
- General Knowledge test in Hindi
- General Knowledge Test in English