IBPS PO Detailed Syllabus and Books for IBPS PO Preparation at home or by self study: IBPS has issued the notification for the Probationary Officer in 20 Nationalize Bank for the year 2016. Now it’s the time for which you are waiting for almost One year. Many aspirants are working hard to get the job this time but Smart work is also needed now to get the bank job. Online mode of exam measures all the qualities in your personality like Hard Work, Smart Work, Accuracy, etc. So prepare well in the era of tough competition.
You have to perform your best to get your first choice. First of all fill go through the advertisement and fill the form with proper concentration of mind. IBPS PO 2016 Pre exam will be held in October 2016 so you have approx two and half month to change your life.
Here, we are providing the Pattern, syllabus and some suggestions about books for IBPS PO 2016
Below is the IBPS PO Prelims exam pattern announced by the IBPS.
There is Sectional Cut off in Pre Exam
|No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|I||English Language||30||30|| |
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern:
There is also Sectional Cut off in Main Exam
|Subject /Paper||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|I||English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|IV||General Awareness (Specially Banking)||40||40||20 Minutes|
IBPS PO Syllabus for Quant:
- Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, CI & SI, Profit and Loss, Discount, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Partnership, Mixture, Age Problems, Pipes and Cisterns, Train Problems, Boat Problems, Permutation and Combination etc.
Books for ibps po quantitative aptitude
- Mahesh Misra ( Sumitra Publication), R.S. Agarwal, Sageer Ahmad
IBPS PO Syllabus for English Language:
- Questions in this components will be designed to test the Candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc.), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure There will be a question on passages and comprehension of passages also. (The standard of the questions will be of 10+2 level). Click Here for more –> detailed IBPS PO Syllabus of English.
Books for ibps po English:
- Plinth by Neetu Singh, S.P. bakshi (Arihant Publication)
IBPS PO Syllabus for Reasoning:
Alphabet and Elemental Series, Order and Ranking, Coding Decoding, Blood Relation, Direction Sense, Linear Seating Arrangement, Circular Sitting Arrangement, Puzzle, Machine Input, Inequality, Syllogisms, Decision Making, Statement and Assumption, Statement and Conclusions, Statement and Arguments, Data Sufficiency.
Books for ibps po Reasoning:
- Logical Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal, Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma
- Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal
General Awareness (Especially Banking Awareness):
- Current Economic Scenario, Basel Standard,Working of RBI, NABARD, IRDA, SEBI, TRAI & CIBIL etc., Share Market, International Economy, Personalities related to Financial Sector, New Appointments, Resignation, Different Type of Rates in Banking Sector, Financial Inclusion, Different Schemes by Central Govt. etc
Books for IBPS PO General Awareness
- Pratiyogiya Darpan, BSC Chronical & Yuvayana Monthly Current Affairs Digest.
IBPS PO Syllabus for Computer:
- Basic Knowledge, Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel & Power Point. Different Tabs and Functions of Word & Microsoft, New Inventions related to Financial Sector etc.
IBPS PO Books for Computer:
- Yuvayana Computer Capsule, Computer Book by Kiran Publication & Arihant Publication.
Now it the high time to make a promise to yourself that in any circumstances you will give your best.
At last no more suggestions. Please visit our Free Online IBPS PO Preparation Section For full details and free Mock Tests.
ALL THE BEST.