Rajasthan RPSC Protection Officer online registration form 2018
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) published the notification for the post of Protection Officer. Eligible candidates can register online for these jobs in Rajasthan. All the candidates can apply online by visiting official website of RPSC rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Recruitment of protection officer recruitment 2018 Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can read the full Notification Before Apply Online.
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Protection Officer:
- Bachelor Degree in Law Or Master Degree in Social work.
- Knowledge of Hindi Written Devnagri Lipi.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- General/Other State:350/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Age limit for the post of Head master:
Age limit for the post is must be between 18 year to 40 years.
Important Dates for the post of Head master:
Notification Date: 27-03-2018
Online Application Start On: 05-04-2018
Online Application Last date: 19-05-0218 till 12 : 00 Night
Online Form Correction Start Date: 20-05-2018
Online Form Correction Last Date: 26-05-2018 till 12 : 00 Night
Selection Process for the post of Head master:
There will be an objective type online examination.
How to apply online for the post of Head master:
Candidates are advised to read the steps carefully before applying online from the website:
- You have to go the official website of Rajasthan or go to this link https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/applyonline.
- Select your exam name and follow the instructions.
- Fill the details and complete the One Time Registration.
4.Pay Online from the Official Website Only and complete the full Application Form.