As we all know that SSC has changed the exam pattern for the upcoming SSC CGL 2016 exam, so now it’s your turn to update your preparation strategy according to new pattern to get success. New SSC pattern is a good sign for fair exam practice. Now work hard in a smart way to achieve the success.
All of you have known about revised scheme of SSC CGL exam so here we will not discuss about new pattern in a detailed way.
Some frequently asked questions from New SSC CGL exam Pattern: Tier 1
How many sections are in SSC CGL Tier 1 exam?
4 (Quant, Reasoning, English & General Awareness)
How many questions in the SSC CGL Tier 1?
100 Objective type with four option (25 for each section)
What is the Marks Distribution in SSC CGL Tier 1?
2 marks for each question
What is the negative marking in SSC CGL Tier 1?
0.5 marks for each wrong answer
Is there any sectional cut-off in SSC CGL Tier 1?
No, Not at all.
Tier I will be on 27th August 2016 so here we will discuss about the preparation strategy to clear the Tier I with good marks because Tier I marks will be the part of overall merit.
Tips to update your Preparation strategy for Tier 1:
All the aspirants are working hard on the 200 question pattern with OMR sheet now it’s time to move your strategy towards computer based exam with 100 questions.
- Don’t forget to practice the 200 question set because only exam pattern is changed not the exam syllabus.
- Now you have to cover max topic as much as possible because only 25 questions will be there in a section and it may be from any topic.
- It may be possible that there will be no question from non verbal reasoning like online bank exam.
- You have to practice for Computer based exam so that in SSC CGL exam; you may feel comfortable with your computer screen.
- You have only 75 minutes to crack the exam so distribute your time wisely.
- In online exam, there will be only one question in front of you at a time so don’t waste your time to switch the questions many times.
- You may also switch between the sections but don’t do that again and again. Pick one section and finish it as soon as possible.
- You can avoid to purchase the 100 questions practice set book (Will be available shortly in market) because the questions may be same as you have in your 200 questions practice set.
- Practice 200 questions set in offline mode and 100 questions set in online mode. Both modes will help you to increase your accuracy and speed.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Online Mock Test
We got some mails regarding the SSC CGL Tier 1 Online Practice test. So we want to tell you that we will provide a 100 question SSC CGL tier 1 mock test every week and the best thing is these test will be absolutely free for our viewers. Means you can attempt these tests to crack the SSC CGL tier 1 exam easily.
You can Attempt Topic Wise Practice Test from the links given below:
- Aptitude Test For SSC CGL
- Reasoning Mock Test for SSC CGL
- English Mock Test for SSC CGL
- General Knowledge Test for SSC CGL
Attempt Full Lenght: Free SSC CGL Tier 1 Mock Test Paper
The main thing is that how much dedication you have to crack the SSC CGL exam. It slightly matters that the exam will be computer based. By the help of hard work, any exam in any mode (Offline/Online/Descriptive) can be crack easily.