Rajasthan RPSC published the notification for the post of head master in secondary school. Eligible candidates can register online for these jobs in Rajasthan. All the candidates can apply online by visiting official website of RPSC.
Important Dates for the post of Head master:
Notification Date: 28-03-2018
Online Application Start On: 09-04-2018
Online Application Last date: 08-05-0218 till 12 : 00 Night
Online Form Correction Start Date: 09-05-2018
Online Form Correction Last Date: 15-05-2018 till 12 : 00 Night
Eligibility Criteria for the post of head master in secondary school:
Educational qualification for the post of head master:
(a) Bachelor’s degree with Degree or diploma in Education.
(b) Minimum five year teaching experience in any school.
Essential qualification for RPSC Head Master:
Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age limit for the post of Head master:
Age limit for both post is must be between 18 year to 40 years.
Scheme of examination and syllabus for the post of Headmaster in Secondary School:
(1) The examination shall carry 600 marks.
(2) There will be two papers. Both the Papers shall be of 300 marks each. Duration of both the Papers shall be Three hours each.
(3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Objective Type questions.
(4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
(5) Subjects included in both the papers and the marks given to them are shown in the tables below:
Exam Pattern for the post of head master in secondary school:
Paper 1 : General Studies (3 Hours)
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Total marks|
|1||Rajasthan, Indian and World history with special emphasis on Rajasthan culture and Indian National Movement.||40||80|
|2||Indian Polity, Indian Economics with special emphasis on Rajasthan.||40||80|
|3||User of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching.||15||30|
|4||Rajasthan, India, World Geography||30||60|
Paper 2 : General Awareness about Education and Educational administration (3 Hours).
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Total marks|
|1||Mental Ability Test||24||48|
|2||Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level||24||48|
|3||Educational Psychology, Educational Management at School Level, Educational Scenario In Rajasthan.||30||60|
|4||Right to children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009, Rajasthan Service rules, CCA Rules, GF and AR.||24||48|
|6||Language Ability test Hindi, English||24||48|
RPSC Head Master Practice Test Paper:
We have a very important study material in the form of practice tests that will help you to secure good marks in the both examinations. Our topic wise free tests on General studies, Mental Ability, English, Hindi, Maths, Educational Psychology, Computer and Rajasthan State Gk special test series will help you a lot in this exam. Click on the links below to attempt the topic wise test and to Join the Rajasthan State Gk Special Test Series:
- Hindi Grammar Test
- English Grammar Test
- Child development and Pedagogy Test
- Mental Ability Test
- Indian General Studies Test
- General Science Test
Also you can join our Rajasthan State GK Special Test Series. This test series contains all the most important and frequently asked questions from the Rajasthan History, Rajasthan Polity, Rajasthan Economics, Rajasthan Art and Culture, Rajasthan Books and Author, Rajasthan Rules and Regulations etc.
Exam Date and Place or Centre:
Tentative exam centre will be District / Divisional Headquarter in the Rajasthan. Exact date of the examination will be available on the websites of the Rajasthan RPSC after finish of the online application form.
How to apply online for the post of Head master:
Candidates are advised to read the steps carefully before applying online from the website:
- You have to go the official website of Rajasthan or go to this link https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/applyonline.
- Select your exam name and follow the instructions.
- Fill the details and complete the One Time Registration.
- 4.Pay Online from the Official Website Only and complete the full Application Form.