SSC CPO 2015 Examination Admit card is available on the site. Aspirants have exam on the next coming weekend. Only few days are left in your pocket to prepare in a way that can overcome the Exam smoothly. So here we are presenting some important points or tips that may help you to improve your performance and you can lead yourself in a best way.
Change your Preparation Plan: Now only few days are there so you should change your plan according to your last two/three month preparation. Now you should give more time to each subject and try to revise the things many times as you can.
- Start revision of all the subjects with very short notes.
- Don’t prepare a single subject whole day.
- Divide whole day in three slots to cover each subject.
- Attempt a Mock Test daily at least according to syllabus.
- Evaluate your marks and then work hard accordingly.
- English section can give a boost to you in merit list, so prepare well for English.
Don’t waste your Time (Even a single Second): It’s time to be focused towards your goal that is SSC CPO 2015.
- It’s time to remain silent in any situation and keep hard working.
- Don’t waste your precious time to compare yourself with other (in the way of Preparation)
- Don’t entertain yourself too much.
- You can listen songs or can a short walk to relax your mood.
Self Confidence: Self Confidence is the key to success along with hard work.
- Try to gain more self confidence to perform better
- Prepare your body and mind to perform under exam pressure,
- Try to feel that you can clear the exam with a positive attitude.
Some Important Points:
- On the D-day, you may have to attempt the paper in any uncomfortable situation so be strong for any situation and be focused.
- Always fill the complete OMR sheet during practice test like the exam because you get habitual during the practice session and the same may be repeat on the D-day.
- If your exam venue is far long from your place then try to reach before the day so that you can give exam with a light mood.
- Don’t try to reach at the exam centre on the same morning after whole night journey; it may decrease your performance during exam.
- Print your admit card before two or three days.
At last we wish you all the best. Don’t forget that by the help of Hard Work and firm determination you can achieve any goal or you can crack any exam. So just be relaxed and be preparing of any level of exam. It may be medium or hard. Don’t panic at the time of exam if it seems hard level. Try to give your best and attempt the exam with proper concentration of mind. You will definitely get success.