SSC CHSL Application Online Form, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Exam Pattern, Mock Test Papers, Syllabus, Important Links, Important Dates and Post details. Here you will get all information about SSC CHSL Application Form 2019.
SSC CHSL Application Form
Staff Selections Commission (SSC) has announced notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators (DEOs). The tentative post is declared by the Staff Selection Commission. Here you will get information about SSC CHSL Application pattern, SSC CHSL syllabus, SSC CHSL eligibility criteria, SSC CHSL exam details and SSC CHSL application fee details etc.
SSC CHSL Application Summary:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The registration process for SSC CHSL Post will start from 05/03/2019 and will end on 05/04/2019. Application details are given below:-
SSC CHSL Application Form Details:
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2019
|Organized by||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators
SSC CHSL Educational Eligibility (Post Wise):
Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
|Age Limit (As on 01/08/2019)|
SSC CHSL Age Relaxation:
03 Years after deduction
SSC CHSL Application Fee:
|All Category Female|
SSC CHSL Important Dates:
|Last Date for Registration||05/04/2019 Up to 05 PM Only|
|Last Date for Online Payment||07/04/2019|
|Last Date for Offline Payment||09/04/2019|
|Online Exam Date Paper I||09/04/2019|
|Paper II Exam Date||29/09/2019|
SSC CHSL Mode of Selection:
Computer Based Examination
Skill Test/Typing Test
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern (Tier I: Objective Type):
|Dates of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||Part||Subject (Not in sequence)||No. of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all Parts)|
|01/07/2019 to 26/07/2019||I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/ 50||60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per para 8.1 and 8.2)|
|II||General Intelligence||25/ 50|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 50|
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus (Tier I: Computer Based Examination):
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and decoding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
- Number Systems: Computation of the Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2 𝜃 + Cos2 𝜃=1 etc.,
Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
SSC CHSL Exam Details (Tier II: Descriptive Paper):
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribes as per Paras 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Apart from the paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
- Candidate must write his/ her correct Roll Number and affix signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Question Paper-cum-Answer Book failing which zero marks will be awarded.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to write any personal identity e.g. name, Roll Number, Mobile Number, Address, etc inside the Answer Book. The candidates who fail to adhere to these instructions will be awarded zero marks.
SSC CHSL Exam Details (Tier III: Skill Test/Typing Test):
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted as per the following scheme:
SSC CHSL Important Links:
|Yuvayana Android App|
SSC CHSL Mock Test Papers:
Here we are providing links to our Free subject-wise mock test papers so that you can prepare for your exam easily. You can attempt these mock test papers and can check your knowledge as well as can increase your preparation level with us. Click on the links given below to go to the respective tests:
Aptitude Mock Test Paper: Attempt Now
Reasoning Mock Test Paper: Attempt Now
Gk Mock Test Paper: Attempt Now
English Mock Test Paper: Attempt Now
Here we have provided all the required information about SSC CHSL Vacancy Details, SSC CHSL Important Dates, SSC CHSL Educational Qualification, SSC CHSL Recruitment Age Limit, SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam Date, SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, SSC CHSL Syllabus, SSC CHSL Recruitment Application Fee etc. Staff Selection Commission SSC has given a great opportunity for all those eligible Candidates Who preparing State Government Exams.
Any Candidates can leave their respective suggestions and query in the comment box. Any doubt and question about SSC CHSL Application 2019 will be welcomed and we will try to solve your relative query and doubts.