IBPS RRB 2015 Examination form link has been activated for Office Assistant and Officer Scale –I, II and III. Now the time has come to give a boost to your preparation for IBPS RRB exam. It is also necessary to fill the form and preferences after the proper evaluation of all RRBs. As we all know this time, there will be a common interview so it is very important to fill the preferences with concentration.
How to fill IBPS RRB 2015 form-
The common things about filling online forms are well known like you should have a valid e-mail id, a mobile number etc. Here we will highlight only some important points.
- First of all read the complete advertisement before filling the form.
- Do not fill the form in hurry.
- Enable the java script in your system. Steps are given on official IBPS RRB Exam link page.
- Read “How to Apply” and “Frequently Asked Questions” given on link page.
- Your signature should not be in Capital Letters.
- Prepare the size of your Image and your Signature image according the requirement mentioned before filling the examination form.
Resize picture and signature without Photoshop <— Tutorial
- If have any query before or after filling examination form, contact IBPS to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to fill IBPS RRB 2015 Preferences-
Preferences will be filled on the basis of your selected regional language. The RRBs will be available for preferences after you choose a regional language because only those RRBs will be available for which you are eligible according to your regional language. Here are some points about IBPS RRB 2015 preference that may help you to evaluate your preferences.
- There are 56 RRBs participating in IBPS RRB 2015. First of all write down all the RRBs of your regional language on a paper.
- We may take the example of HINDI regional language. There are 22 RRBs for Hindi Regional Language.
- The one who select HINDI as his regional language, there should be 22 RRBs for preferences.
- Now think about the place where all the RRBs are situated and where you want to go in your regional language area.
- Many aspirants want their job near home town so you can choose the RRBs according to the distances from your Home Town.
- You can also choose RRBs according to their sponsored bank and their working area.
- After proper assessment of all RRBs write down all the preference in a perfect order and fill the preferences.
- For Officer Scale II and III, there should be all 56 RRBs will be available for preferences. So choose preference accordingly. You should also write down all the 56 preferences in a perfect order before filling the online examination form.
Also Read : IBPS RRB CWE 4 Common Interview
At last, we wish you all the best for your preparation. Approx two months are left for online exam. If anyone wants to start preparation now, he can easily crack IBPS RRB 2015 exam. Enough time is there, only firm determination and hard work is required.
All the Best.