SBI PO 2015 Pre exam result has been declared. Many students got success in phase I of SBI PO. SBI issued individual cut off marks with overall cut off marks category wise. Here we will try to discuss about the secured marks & Cut off marks and also discuss the effect of overall marks and cutoff marks on the SBI PO 2015 Mains exam.
Minimum Qualifying Marks Issued by SBI-
|S.no||Subject||Total Marks||Individual Cut off Mark for GEN||Individual Cut off Mark for all other Category|
|Total Cut off Mark for GEN||Total Cut off Mark for all OBC||Total Cut off Mark for SC||Total Cut off Mark for ST||Total Cut off Mark for OH||Total Cut off Mark for VH|
Above tables shows the data issued by SBI as a result of SBI Pre 2015 PO exam. After a deep analysis we may say some point about the result declared.
- The individual cut off of each part is very less. It helped many students a lot to clear the cut off level in their weak/ less concentrated subject.
- The overall cut off is high as compared to Individual cut off. Many students cleared all individual cut off but couldn’t cross the overall Marks cut off line.
- Many students cleared the SBI PO 2015 pre exam on the exact cut off line. Have to work very hard to get selection in final merit because competition is very tough now.
- The cut off marks for SBI PO Mains may resemble the cut off mark for SBI PO Pre. There may be less individual cut off and high overall cut off.
Some Points for Candidates appearing in SBI PO 2015 mains Exam-
- First of all congratulations to all successful candidates. Now the time has come to evaluate your marks and find the weak and strong points of yours.
- After evaluation, prepare a strategy to crack the II phase of SBI P0 2015 exam
- Improve your weak points and practice more and more.
- There are some changes in syllabus and there will be a tough level in Mains exam. Have keen sight on syllabus and exam high level while preparing for Mains.
- Now, General awareness will be there, it may boost your marks.
- The aspirants who secured less marks have a very bright chance to improve your final marks after getting very good marks in Mains exam.
- Don’t make “Tukkas” in mains exam. Many students got overall very good marks in SBI PO 2015 Pre but couldn’t clear a particular individual cut off because of “Tukkas”. They got more negative marks than positive marks.
- We will also provide Free Mock test test for SBI PO Mains on our test portal.
SBI PO 2015 Mains exam will be held on 26.07.2015. All of you have only 15 days to give a change to your life. So don’t waste a single second in useless work and keep preparing.
All The Best.