PMJDY- All details and questions for interview : Here we are providing some important details about PMJDY and some questions which can be asked in different interviews. PMJDY is the best topic now to be asked. In bank interview, at least one question must be asked by interviewer from PMJDY.
PMJDY-PradhanMantri Jan DhanYojna
- Yojna to promote Financial Inclusion
- Launched by Prime Minister on – 28 Aug 2014
- Punch line- MeraKhata- BhagyaVidahata
- LOGO of PMJDY Created by- Priya Sharma
- At least one account to every household
- Account holder will get a Rupay Debit card with One Lac accidental cover.
- At least One Transaction from Rupay Card within 45 days to get benefit.
- Have Two phase
- I Phase- 15 Aug 2014 to 14 Aug 2015
- II Phase- 15 Aug 2015 to 14 Aug 2018
- Financial Literacy Program
- Very useful for DBTL Scheme
- Number of accounts opened as on 01.01.2015=1051.93(IN LAC)
- Life Insurance Cover of Rs.30000/-.
Q-1-What is PradhanMantri Jan-DhanYojana?
Ans. PradhanMantri Jan-DhanYojana (PMJDY) is National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services in an affordable manner to every Indian
Q-2 What is the difference between PMJDY and Swabhimaan plan?
Ans. PMJDY focuses each individual while Swabhimaanwas focused on coverage of villages. It covers rural as well as urban areas while Swabhimaan plan targeted only villages above 2000 population while under PMJDY wholecountry is to be covered by extending banking facilities in each Sub-Service area.
Q-3 Joint account can be opened under PMJDY?
Ans. Yes, joint account can be opened.
Q-4 What is RuPay Debit Card?
Ans. Rupay Debit Card is an indigenous domestic debit card introduced by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). This card is accepted at all ATMs (for cash withdrawal) and at most of the PoS machines (for making cashless payment forpurchases) in the country.
Q-5 What is Accidental Insurance Cover? Who will pay the premium?
Ans. Accidental Insurance Cover is Rs.1.00 lac and no premium is charged to the beneficiary — NPCI will pay the premium. At present the premium is Rs.0.47 per Card.
Q-6 Cheque Book can be issued in accounts opened under PMJDY?
Ans. In PMJDY accounts are being opened with Zero balance. However, if the accountholder wishes to get cheque book, he/she will have to fulfill minimum balance criteria.
At last, we want to advise all the aspirants to prepare well for interview. PMJDY is very important topic for interview. DBTL is also very important and it is also linked with PMJDY, so take brief details about DBTL also. It will be very helpful to all of you. Try to give your best. You will definitely get success this time.