How to crack SBI PO 2015 pre exam ? How to prepare for SBI PO pre ? How to get success in SBI PO 2015 pre exam for English, aptitude and reasoning sections. These are the frequently asked questions by the aspirants now-a-days. Here we will try to resolve your query by a discussion about the preparation of SBI PO 2015 Pre Exam.
In pre exam, there will be three sections and you have to secure minimum marks in each subject. So pull your socks and be ready to give your best to take first step to become SBI PO.
How to prepare for ENGLISH for SBI PO Pre:
There should be same pattern of questions like other exams in English Section. English is a scoring section for bank exam. So try to get maximum marks in less time. To get maximum marks, you have to practice the Grammar and learn the Vocabulary as much as you can. Below are the some points that may help to get good mark in English section of Pre exam.
- Try to learn and practice the grammar to solve ERRORS and PARA Jumbling from any good English grammar book like S.P.BAKSHI, LUCENT etc.
- Read an English newspaper daily to easily crack the paragraph Section. If possible read THE HINDU newspaper daily.
- Practice old papers of SBI PO to get the exactly question pattern of SBI PO English Section.
How to prepare QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE for SBI PO Pre:
As we all know, aptitude needs practice. If you are weak in this section, don’t worry. By the help of practice you can get full marks in this section. Some general points are here to improve or get full marks in quant section.
- Revise all the formulas and practice all questions topic wise.
- Possible topics are CI & SI, Time, Speed, Distance, Percentage, Probability, Profit & Loss, and Ratio etc.
- You can refer some books like TYRA and R.S AGGARWAL for English medium and MAHESH MISRA for Hindi medium.
- Find your weak topic very soon and try to overcome by practicing more and more.
How to prepare REASONING for SBI PO Pre:
This section requires your sharp attention. You can easily solve the entire questions in a limited time frame by the help of your presence of mind. This section may consume your precious time if you are trying to solve the question in general way. Always try to solve the question with calm mind and not in hurry.
- Try to practice possible questions of reasoning like Syllogs, Coding, Date Sufficiency, Machine input, Logical reasoning etc from any good book like R.S.Aggarwal, Sageer Ahmed etc.
- Try to practice all type of question so that you can easily tackle the questions in exam very easily.
Time Management: Time Management is a key to success. If you can manage your time efficiently then you can easily get success in any exam. In SBI PO 2015 Pre Exam, There will be only 60 minutes. You have to give your best in these 60 minutes; here I want to copy the dialog of CHAK DE, “Ye 60 minutes aap logo se koi ni cheen sakta, Agar in 60 minutes mei aap apni life ka best perform karte ho to SBI aapko MAINS exam k lye jarur qualify karega”
Some Tips for Time Management-
- You have to decide that how much time (Section Wise) is required to attempt all the questions
- Don’t waste your time, to attempt a single question many times.
- Don’t take anything on your ego that ye tuccha question mere se nhi ho rha hai.
- Give enough time to each section because you have to qualify each section.
At last, we want to give you some important suggestions that may help you to improve your performance in SBI PO 2015 Pre Exam.
- Try to practice more and more.
- Try to attempt Online Mock test on Daily basis.
- Make your own time slots to attempt each section in online exam.
- Attempt online mock test very seriously. Your performance in last online mock test before exam may repeat in SBI PO 2015 pre exam with some improvements.
[vc_button title=”Free Online SBI PO 2015 Mock Test” target=”_self” color=”default” href=”http://test.yuvayana.org/”]