Here is SBI PO Pre exam analysis of 20 june 2015 and answer key discussion with tips for upcoming SBI PO exam . Today SBI conducted SBI PO Pre exam in evening shift. The exam was moderate tough according to the candidates. The exam was not beyond the expectations and the question difficulty level was also moderate. That why candidates who prepared for SBI PO are happy after giving exam.
Here is the question distribution of 20th June 2015 SBI PO Pre exam.
SBI PO Pre exam Aptitude Section – 35 Marks
- 2 Questions was from Data Interpretation ( 10 Marks). As expected in the SBI PO Pre exam.
- 5 questions were from number inequality.
- 5 Questions were on series completions. In which candidate have to findout the missing term between a series.
- 5 questions were from number simplification, that is also a easy topic.
- Remaining questions were from the Age, probability, pipe and cistern, Stream and Boat, Percentage and Profit and loss.
SBI PO Pre exam Reasoning Section – 35 Marks
- In this exam SBI gave 3 questions on seating arrangement
- 5 questions from inequality topic
- 5 questions from syllogism
- 3 blood relation
- 2 direction sense
- 5 coding decoding
SBI PO Pre exam Reasoning Section – 30 Marks
- As usual 10 questions were from comprehension
- 5 questions were from fill in the blanks, with 2 blanks
- 5 – questions were from single choice fill in the blanks ( Cloze Test )
- 5 – questions were from rearrangement
- 5 – Questions were from errors and other grammar sections.
Tips for candidates who have exam on upcoming dates
After this now you can decide the topics to crack the SBI PO Pre exam. Approximately 12-15 marks are required for aptitude and reasoning section and 9-11 marks are enough for English section. You can start revision of the topics in which you are feeling comfortable. Because the SBI will provide same pattern and questions distribution for the upcoming examinations too.
For aptitude –> DI and number inequality
For Reasoning –> Seating arrangement and inequality
English –> Comprehension and Fill in the Blanks.
If a candidate can attempt questions from these topic then HE/She can easily clear the SBI PO Pre 2015 exam.
Now you can attempt SBI PO Pre mock test that are based on new pattern. These Mock Test will help you to understand the exam pattern. After that you can also set your strategy to crack SBI PO Pre exam.
- SBI PO Prelims 2015 Mock Test – 4
- SBI PO Pre Mock test 2015 – 3
- SBI PO Pre Mock test – 2
- SBI PO 2015 Pre Mock Test -1
SBI PO Pre 20 June Answer key :
Currently we are working on answer key and we will provide you the questions. It will take some time so visit after some time.