As we all know, IBPS has released the tentative schedule for IBPS PO 2016, IBPS Clerk 2016 and IBPS specialist 2016.There is also mentioned about the exam pattern of exams. There will be Pre and Mains in PO & clerk and a single exam for IBPS specialist officer exam.
Start-up for IBPS Clerk and IBPS PO-
Our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has inaugurated the start-up action plan to give speed the new business initiatives in India and it will be very effective for our economy. So now it’s your turn to frame an action plan for IBPS 2016 preparation so that you can easily get a job in 2016 by the help of your action plan and your hard work.
How to prepare an action plan for IBPS 2016?
First of all you have to make a plan in your mind or in your Things To Do notebook so that you can manage your time as well as your resources to get the best output from your hard work.
- Analyze your preparation and then decide that you should join a coaching center or not.
- If you want to join a coaching center then first of all get the information from old students of some coaching centers and choose best according to your action plan or time.
- Divide the time according to your batch timings and then make time slots for your preparation/revision at home.
- If you choose self study or you have taken coaching earlier then just start to revise the coaching notes or self made notes in particular time slots.
Things to Do During Preparation–
- After completing your action plan for daily routine including coaching, self study and group study, you have to give time to boost your marks on daily basis.
- Many aspirants start preparation but some top the merit and get the job. This is an era where you have to prove yourself to get the success that you are the best.
- To become a suitable person for a job or to become best is not an hourly process that can’t achieve in some hours. It requires a dedicated hard work some months.
- Improve your soft skills on daily basis to get confidence during exam preparation.
- Don’t just prepare for the pre exam because after pre exam there is a very short time for the preparation for mains exam.
- So prepare for the complete IBPS CLERK 2016 & IBOS PO 2016 so that this year you will definitely have a bank job.
- You can also prepare for interview during written exam preparation just giving some minutes to your personality improvement or communication skills.
Useful links for You:
At last we wish you all the best for your preparation and your bright future. Don’t underestimate yourself; you can do anything by the help of continuing hard work. Preparation is a process to improve your quality; it’s not a compulsion so just embrace your preparation and give the best to get the best. If you have any question in your mind then feel free to ask it via comment.
All The Best