All details of Haryana SSC Police Constable & SI Jobs 2018 : exam pattern, syllabus, age limit, eligibility criteria, application fee, age relaxation, Height, Chest, Running for male and female candidates. Here is a good news for all applicant who are preparing for govt job of Haryana State. Haryana SSC published the notification for the post of Police Constable & SI. All the Eligible candidates( Male and Female) can register online to apply these jobs in Haryana. All the candidates can apply online by visiting official website of Haryana Staff Selection commission i.e. http://www.hssc.gov.in/
Haryana SSC Police Constable & SI Jobs 2018 Information:
Application Form for the Constable and Sub Inspector 7110 Post Recruitment 2018 will be under the Haryana Staff selection commission. Those candidates Are Interested to the following recruitment and complete the all eligibility criteria can read the Full notification and apply Online. We are also giving you the all details in short to save your time:
Educational qualification for the post of Haryana Police Constable:
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam In Any Recognized Board in India.
- Hindi/Sanskrit in Metric Level.
Educational qualification for the post of Haryana Police Sub Inspector:
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream in any Recognized University in India.
- Hindi/Sanskrit in Metric Level.
Physical Standard for the post of Haryana Police Constable:
|Male||170 Centimetre General Category||83 Centimetre (un-expanded) 87 to centimetre (expanded)|
|I68 Centimetre for eligible Reserve Categories as per latest existing Government Reservation Policy||81 Centimetre (un-expanded) to 85 centimetre (expanded)|
|Female||158 Centimetre General Category||Nil|
|156 Centimetre for Eligible Reserve Categories as per latest Government Reservation Policy applicable at the time of Advertisement/Corrigendum as the Case May be||Nil|
Age limit for the post of Haryana Police Constable:
Age limit for the post is must be between 18 year to 25 years.
Age limit for the post of Haryana Police Sub Inspector:
Age limit for the post is must be between 21 year to 27 years.
Read full notification for the category wise age relaxation.
|Post Name||Male Total Post||Female Total Post|
|Constable General Duty||5000||1147|
|Constable Reserve Battalion||500||0|
Written Exam Pattern:
There will be an Objective Type written examination. This exam will consist 100 questions and 80 maximum marks means every question will be of 0.8 marks. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Language of exam paper will be Hindi except for the English language questions if any.
General studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc.
Important Dates for the post of Constable and SI:
Notification Date: 16-04-2018
Online Application Start On: 28-04-2018
Online Application Last date: 28-05-2018 till 12:00 Night
Last Date Fee Payment: 30-05-2018
Written Exam Date: Available Soon
Physical Exam Date: Available Soon
Admit Card Available: Available Soon
Selection Process for the post of Constable and SI:
- Written exam
- Physical screening test (PST)
- Candidates, equaling seven (O7) times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test (KT).
- The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standards prescribed for this test shall be as under:-
Candidates Test distance Qualifying Time 1. Male 2.5 kilometer 12 minutes 2. Female 1.0 kilometer 6 minutes 3. Ex-serviceman 1.0 kilometer 5 minutes
- Physical measurement test (PMT)
How to apply online for the post of Constable and SI:
Candidates are advised to read the steps carefully before applying online from the website:
- You have to go the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission or go to this link http://recruitment-portal.in/HRSSC.html
- Select your exam name and follow the instructions.
- Fill the details and complete the Registration.
- Pay the application fee to complete the examination form.