Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Executive Trainee Recruitment Online Form, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Mock Test Paper, Important Links, Important Dates and Post details. Here, all information about NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has announced notification for the post of Executive Trainees. Total of 60 posts is declared by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL). Here you will get information about NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Application pattern, NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment syllabus, NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment eligibility criteria, NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment exam details and NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment application fee details etc.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Executive Trainee Application Summaries:
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) newly offered Various Jobs. BARC published doubtlessly some sparkling opportunities for all the eligible individuals, by which they can grab this great job. The registration process for Executive Trainees will start from 09/04/2019 for 200 Vacancies and will end on 23/04/2019. Application details are given below:-
NPCIL Executive Trainee Application Form Details:
|Examination Name||Executive Trainee ET Recruitment 2019 Through GATE|
|Organized by||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||Executive Trainees|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Educational Eligibility:
|Post Name||Educational Eligibility|
BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Degree in Related Branch with Minimum 60% Marks.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Age Limit (Category Wise):
|Category||Upper Age Limit (Years)||Born on or after|
|OBC (relaxation – 03 Years)||29||23/04/1990|
|SC/ST (relaxation – 05 Years)||31||23/04/1988|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)||–||–|
|PwBD – General/EWS Category||36||23/04/1983|
|PwBD – OBC Category||39||23/04/1980|
|PwBD – SC/ST Category||41||23/04/1978|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984
(Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)
|Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers (Relaxation – 5 years)||31||23/04/1988|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Vacancy Details (Post Wise):
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Vacancy Details (Trade/Branch Wise):
NPCIL Executive Trainee Application Fee:
|All Category Female||
NPCIL Executive Trainee Important Dates:
|Last Date for Apply Online||
Last Date to Pay Fee
NPCIL Executive Trainee Training & Placement:
- The selected candidates will be required to undergo one-year orientation training in any of the Training Facilities situated at various locations such as Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu, Kaiga Karnataka and Kudankulam, Tamil Nadu etc.
- Those trainees who complete one-year orientation training successfully will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C and will be liable to be posted at one of the Units/Sites/Upcoming Projects/Offices of NPCIL located in different parts of the country.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Pay – On Appointment as SO/C:
|Pay Level in the Pay Matrix||Pay in the Pay Matrix||Dearness Allowance (DA)|
|Scientific Officer/C||Level 10||Rs. 56,100/-||
12% of Pay in the Pay Matrix (as on 01/01/2019)
NPCIL Executive Trainee Selection Process:
The selection process will comprise of the following:
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2019 will be done by applying ratio of 1:12 and in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2017, GATE 2018 and GATE 2019 Scores.
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2017/GATE 2018/GATE 2019 scores shall only be eligible. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the respective discipline in GATE 2017/GATE 2018/GATE 2019. Please note that only GAT 2017/GATE 2018/GATE 2019 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in NPCIL under this advertisement. GATE score of 2016 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
- Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2017 or GATE 2018 or GATE 2019 Scores.
- ‘Persons with Benchmark Disabilities’ (PwBDs), will be shortlisted for interview by applying the least cut off amongst all reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/EWS). Thus, PwBDs having GATE score equal to least of the cut offs may get shortlisted for interview irrespective of their category (UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS). Number of PwBDs shortlisted with this method shall be over and above the number of candidates shortlisted by applying 1:12 ratio.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Important Links:
|Link Activate on 09/04/2019|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Mock Test Paper:
Here we are providing links to our Free subject-wise mock test papers so that you can prepare for your exam easily. You can attempt these mock test papers and can check your knowledge as well as can increase your preparation level with us. Click on the links given below to go to the respective tests:
- Free Maths and Aptitude Practice Test
- Free Reasoning Practice Test Paper
- Free English Grammar Practice Test paper
- General Knowledge Practice Test
- Engineering Mock Test Paper
Here we have provide all the required information about NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Application Recruitment Details, Important Dates, NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Educational Qualification, NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Age Limit, NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Exam Date, NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Exam Pattern, NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Syllabus, NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Application Fee etc. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has given a great opportunity for all those eligible Candidates Who preparing Government Exams.
Any Candidates can leave their respective suggestions and query in the comment box. Any doubt and question about NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2019 will be welcomed and we will try to solve your relative query and doubts.