SBI PO Recruitment Online Form, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and Post details. Here all the information about SBI PO Recruitment 2019.
SBI PO Recruitment Form 2019
State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). The recruitment process will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. Candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary Examination will have to appear for Main Examination. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Main Examination will be subsequently called for Group Exercises & Interview. Here you will get information about SBI PO Recruitment Application pattern, SBI PO syllabus, SBI PO eligibility criteria, SBI PO exam details and SBI PO application fee details etc.
SBI PO Recruitment Application Summary:
State Bank of India (SBI) newly offered PO Jobs. SBI published doubtlessly some sparkling opportunities for all the eligible individuals, by which they can grab this great job. The registration process for Probationary Officer (PO) will start from 02/04/2019 for 2000 Vacancies and will end on 22/04/2019. Application details are given below:-
SBI PO Application Form Details:
|Examination Name||SBI PO Recruitment 2019|
|Organized by||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
SBI PO Educational Eligibility & Age Limit:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Probationary Officer||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Age Limit (as on 01/04/2019)|
SBI PO Vacancy Details:
SBI PO Age Relaxation:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD (Gen’EWS)||10 Years|
SBI PO Application Fee:
SBI PO Important Dates:
|Last Date for Apply Online|
Last Date to Pay Fee
|Pre Exam Date|
08-09 & 15-16 June 2019
Mains Exam Date
SBI PO Mode of Selection:
Interview/ Personality Test
SBI PO Preliminary Examination Exam Pattern:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
|30||Total Maximum Marks 100||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
- Selection criteria for Mains Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Exam. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times the numbers of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be shortlisted for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
SBI PO Mains Examination Exam Pattern:
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
- (i) Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- (ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- The penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main Exam): There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
SBI PO Phase III Group Exercises (20 Marks) & Interview (30 Marks):
Candidates qualifying for GE & Interview under ‘OBC’ category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the ‘Non Creamy layer’ clause. Candidates who have registered themselves as OBC but do not submit OBC ‘Non Creamy layer’ certificate and request to be interviewed under General category will not be entertained.
SBI PO Important Links:
|Pay Exam Fee|
SBI PO Mock Test Paper:
Here we are providing links to our Free subject-wise mock test papers so that you can prepare for your exam easily. You can attempt these mock test papers and can check your knowledge as well as can increase your preparation level with us. Click on the links given below to go to the respective tests:
- Free Maths and Aptitude Practice Test
- Free Reasoning Practice Test Paper
- Free English Grammar Practice Test paper
- General Knowledge Practice Test
Here we have provided all the required information about SBI PO Recruitment Details, SBI PO Recruitment Important Dates, SBI PO Educational Qualification, SBI PO Recruitment Age Limit, Exam Date, SBI PO Recruitment Exam Pattern, Syllabus, SBI PO Recruitment Application Fee etc. State Bank of India has given a great opportunity for all those eligible Candidates Who preparing Bank Exams.
Any Candidates can leave their respective suggestions and query in the comment box. Any doubt and question about SBI PO Recruitment 2019 will be welcomed and we will try to solve your relative query and doubts.